Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 firstname.lastname@example.org
L. Ronald Forman, President and Chief Executive Officer
A past president of the American Zoo and Aquarium Association, Ron Forman began his tenure with Audubon Park and Zoological Garden in 1972 as City Hall liaison. Made Deputy Director in 1973 and Executive Director in 1977, the major transformation of Audubon Zoo from an "urban ghetto" to an "urban Eden" was underway.
Today, Ron Forman oversees a family of attractions and facilities that make up the dynamic Audubon Nature Institute, leading a staff of 600 people in the Audubon mission of conservation and education.
Forman serves locally on the New Orleans Business Council, is Chairman of the Louisiana Stadium and Exposition District and the Immediate Past Chairman of the New Orleans Metropolitan Convention & Visitors Bureau. A past member of the Board of Directors of the American Association of Museums, he is also on the Advisory Committee of Chimp Haven.
Audubon Nature Institute Senior Staff:
- Ron Forman—President and Chief Executive Officer
- Bill Kurtz—Senior Executive Vice President and Chief of Staff
- Laurie Conkerton—Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
- Richard Buchsbaum—Vice President of Food & Beverage and Special Events
- Steve Dorand—Senior Vice President of Design & Exhibitry
- Chimene Grant—Vice President of Marketing
- Joel Hamilton—Vice President and General Curator
- Debra McGuire—Vice President/Gift Shops
- Toni Mobley—Senior Vice President, Chief Service Officer
- David Niebuhr—Vice President of Education and Acting Managing Director of Uptown Facilities
- Jason Recher—Managing Director of Westbank Facilities
- Caroline Tierney—Director of Finance
- Rich Toth—Vice President and Managing Director of Downtown Facilities
- Ashley McClaran—Vice President of Construction