Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete Your Summer Bucket List!
Back to school commercials are beginning to air again! The countdown to the start of the next school year has begun. Already stores are stocking up with school supplies and it is time to squeeze in the last bits of summer fun with your kids. Looking for activities for the kids to enjoy the last days? All of our venues have something to offer and there are many other great opportunities to unplug your kids from electronics for a while and enjoy some quality time together.
Top Ten Audubon Summer To-Dos:
1. Enjoy a nice bike ride through Audubon Park.
2. Cool down and visit us at Audubon Zoo for Cool Zoo!
3. Try a new desert recipe with the kids after a trip to the Butterfly Garden. Get buggy and make these cool butterfly cupcakes.
4. Take a stroll through Woldenberg Park and then head over to Spanish Plaza and grab some good deals at the Outlets at Riverwalk!
5. Finished up that summer reading? Pick up a good book to read. Your kids will get a kick out of the book “What the Sleepy Animals do at the Audubon Zoo”.
6. Swim with the sharks or catch a movie at Entergy IMAX®Theatre for a screening of Great White Shark 3D.
7. See, hear, and FEEL the incredible Terminix Immersion Theater at Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium.
8. Who doesn’t love a good art project? After a trip to the Zoo, try these 8 cool animal crafts!
10. Last but not least, bring your chairs and blankets to get comfortable in front of the big screen and join us for our summer Zoovies! We’ve got 2 more for you to see, the LEGO Movie this Sunday, July 20 th and E.T., the Extra-Terrestrial on Sunday, July 27 th!
Info: ~ Audubon Zoo ~ Audubon Aquarium of the Americas~
~Audubon Butterfly Garden & Insectarium ~ Entergy IMAX® Theatre ~ ~ Open Monday – Sunday ~
~ Dinner and a ZOOvie @ Audubon Zoo ~
~ The LEGO Movie ~ Sunday, July 20th
~ Gates Open at 7:00 p.m.. ~
~ $5 Admission ~