Boo at the Zoo
Four big, scary nights!
Please note: Tickets will only be honored for night purchased.
- Friday, October 16 - 5pm Tickets Available
- Saturday, October 17 - 5pm Tickets Available
- Friday, October 23 - 5pm Tickets Available
- Saturday, October 24 - 5pm Tickets Available
Bring your little ghosts and goblins to Boo at the Zoo Presented by Bryan Subaru! This annual Audubon Zoo extravaganza is a safe, fun-filled Halloween event for children up to age 12, featuring trick-or-treat houses with candy, Ghost Train (which can be scary for children and adults), a haunted house (scary and non-scary), games, entertainment and more. All games and treats, except concessions, are free with admission.
Enjoy the following activities and entertainment, nightly at Boo at the Zoo!
- Zombie-themed Ghost Train Ride with three trams (train line closes at 8:00pm each night and may be scary for children and adults)
- Monster Maze by a-MAZE-ing returns
- Laser Tag Game and Angry Bird Launchers provided by Games2U Nola
- New and improved Scary and Non-scary Haunted Mansion
- Trick or Treat Houses for the little goblins and ghouls to stock up on candy and treats
- Fun games and inflatables
- Special location for Toddler Area in Audubon Zoo’s Cool Zoo area (sorry, no water will be running!)
- Live Entertainment on two stages
- Star Wars characters at Shell's Wildlife on Stage Theater
- Family photos by Lakeside Camera Photoworks available for purchase for $12, or 2 for $20
- Audubon Zoo Animal Encounters
- Endangered Species Carousel included in admission
- And much more!
|FRI, Oct. 16||SAT, Oct. 17||FRI, Oct. 24||SAT, Oct. 25|