Boo at the Zoo
Four big, scary nights!
ONLINE TICKET SALES CLOSE ONE HOUR PRIOR TO EVENT START. TICKETS MAY BE AVAILABLE AT THE GATE.
Please note: Tickets will only be honored for night purchased.
Friday, October 16 - 5pm Tickets Available Saturday, October 17 - 5pm Tickets Available AT THIS TIME!
- Friday, October 23 - 5pm Tickets Available
Saturday, October 24 - 5pm Tickets Available SOLD OUT
Bring your little ghosts and goblins to Boo at the Zoo Presented by Bryan Subaru! This annual Audubon Zoo extravaganza is a safe, fun-filled Halloween event for children up to age 12, featuring trick-or-treat houses with candy, Ghost Train (which can be scary for children and adults), a haunted house (scary and non-scary), games, entertainment and more. All games and treats, except concessions, are free with admission.
This year, on Friday, October 16--It's MARVEL Super-Hero Night! Meet the HULK, CAPTAIN AMERICA AND IRON MAN © 2015 MARVEL
Enjoy the following activities and entertainment, nightly at Boo at the Zoo!
- Zombie-themed Ghost Train Ride (train line closes at 8:00pm each night and may be scary for all riders.)
- Monster Maze by a-MAZE-ing returns
- Laser Tag Game and Angry Bird Launchers provided by Games2U Nola
- New and improved Scary and Non-scary Haunted Mansion
- Trick or Treat Houses for the little goblins and ghouls to stock up on candy and treats
- Fun games and inflatables
- Special location for Toddler Area in Audubon Zoo’s Cool Zoo area (sorry, no water will be running!)
- Live Entertainment on two stages
- Star Wars characters
- Family photos by Lakeside Camera Photoworks available for purchase
- Audubon Zoo Animal Encounters
- Endangered Species Carousel included in admission
- And much more!