Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 firstname.lastname@example.org
General Summary: Bartender is primarily responsible for Mixing and serving Drinks as well as Food to the Clubhouse Café Guests’. Bartender assists and performs Bartender duties for all Golf Tournaments. Bartender is knowledgeable in using Cappuccino Machine.
To deliver on the Audubon mission, the Bartender / Server will:
Provide a guest experience of outstanding quality.
- Greets Guests with outstanding enthusiasm and friendliness.
- Bartender provides quality and accuracy of drink and or food orders.
- Serves drinks to Servers in a timely fashion so as not to delay guests orders by Servers.
- Responsible for Guests bar Tabs.
- Provides a clean and efficient bar for quality bar service.
Weave quality entertainment through the guest experience (required).
- Bartender is knowledgeable of all Audubon Nature Institute Facilities so that all questions by Guests may be answered.
- Bartender suggests drink selections and popular Clubhouse Café drinks.
Operate a financially self-sufficient collection of museums and parks.
- Bartender is responsible for inventory of Beverages. Employee must help with monthly inventories.
- Reports any waste incurred.
- Reports any equipment malfunctions to Management.
- Employee follows all Cash handling policies.
- Manages the sales, usage and waste of Beverages..
- Three years in the Beverage and Food Service Industry.
- High school diploma preferred
- Responsible Vendor Server Certification
- Proficiency in POS system
- Must have the ability to use mobile devices, computer, fax, scanner, phone and copy machine.
- Sedentary Work: exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. May involve sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Sitting or standing, bending, stooping, and the ability to carry items weighing up to 20 pounds.
- Constant adequate range of motion and mobility required.
- Regular near acuity with clarity of vision at 20 inches or less required.
- Typical ability to collect and analyze numerical and written data and verbal information to reach logical conclusions and ability to determine the time, place and sequence of operations or actions required.
- Regular talking and the ability to express and exchange ideas by means of language expected.
- Regular hearing and the ability to perceive the nature of sounds.
- Constant ability to read, record, or type data quickly and accurately required.
- Working long hours between breaks or meals required.
- Ability to work under and handle stress in an appropriate manner required.
- May be exposed to high, medium, or low noise intensity.
- Constant contact with co-workers required.
- Affinity for animals preferred.
- Exposure to fluctuations in temperatures may be required.
- Exposure to outdoor conditions may be required.
- Available to work weekends, overtime and Holidays