Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 email@example.com
The Bartender will serve drinks and both Bartender and Bar backs will provide necessary help with the setting up and breaking down of events as well as provide professional service throughout an event. They will assist the Beverage Manager/Captain with the storage of product and the maintenance of equipment used in the special event function.
- Happily greet and welcome guests into our exceptional facilities.
- Accommodate and serve guests at Audubon Nature Institute functions in an appropriate, friendly manner.
- Use extensive knowledge of drinks to make recommendations to guests to further their experience.
- Consistently replenish bartender’s product, glassware and ice supply in order to allow bartenders to provide uninterrupted service to guests.
- Assist in bussing and in other necessary catering functions whenever primary responsibilities allow.
Weave quality entertainment through the guest experience (required)
- When designing/dressing bars and when specialty drinks and/or Martini bars are requested, bartenders and bar backs will use their creative capabilities to design a beverage station equal to Caterings level of standards.
Are to make drinks in a conservative manner using the appropriate poor measurement.
Are to bring product to bartenders as needed to avoid potential waste.
Experience: prior bartending or banquet bar experience required.
Education: high school diploma.
Licensure/Certification: Louisiana Certification for serving alcohol.