Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 email@example.com
Working in the butterfly garden, assuring that butterflies do not escape, educating the public about our butterflies, and explaining the rules of our garden. This includes assisting visitors with the entrance and exit of the garden.
Provide a guest experience of outstanding quality
- Serve as a representative of the Audubon Nature Institute, displaying tact, courtesy, consideration, and discretion in all interactions with other members of the Audubon Nature Institute and with the public
- Maintain crowd control at butterfly entrance vestibule by helping the public through the doors and explaining the rules of the butterfly house before they enter.
- Monitoring visitors and the exit vestibule of butterfly house to ensure that no butterflies leave when our visitors exit the garden.
- Assures that the USDA Standard Operating Procedures for this facility are followed by our visitors.
Weave quality entertainment through the guest experience
- Works in butterfly house educating the public about the butterfly garden’s animals and helping assure that visitors understand the fragility of our animal collection within the exhibit.
- Occasionally assists with various animal programs led by staff entomologists, educators, or volunteers.
- Assists with horticulture tasks when needed.
- Assists Entomologists as needed with cleaning tasks.
Experience: None required
Education: High school diplomaApply Today