Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 email@example.com
Coastal Wildlife Intern (ACRES)
Coastal Wildlife Center Intern
General Summary - the Coastal Wildlife Center intern will assist the Director and Program heads in the growth and development of the Coastal Wildlife Center initiatives. Must have excellent communication skills.
- Monitor News and Social Media outlets to keep informed of issues/events relating to the CWC's efforts.
- Develop daily briefings of events related to all CWC initiatives and programs.
- Maintain database of key government, media, and industry players.
- Assist in rebranding physical office space.
- Attend events for outreach and engagement.
- Research topics and prepare briefing memos.
- Other duties as assigned.
*Intern is responsible for his/her transportation
To apply please send a resume and a cover letter to Sarah Gretchen, firstname.lastname@example.org