Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 email@example.com
Coastal Wildlife Intern (ACRES)
Coastal Wildlife Center Intern
To apply, please follow the instructions below. Be sure to indicate your preferred session on your application. Failure to do so may cause delays in processing your application.
General Summary - the Coastal Wildlife Center intern will assist the Director and Program heads in the growth and development of the Coastal Wildlife Center initiatives. Must have excellent communication skills.
- Monitor News and Social Media outlets to keep informed of issues/events relating to the CWC's efforts.
- Develop daily briefings of events related to all CWC initiatives and programs.
- Maintain database of key government, media, and industry players.
- Assist in rebranding physical office space.
- Attend events for outreach and engagement.
- Research topics and prepare briefing memos.
- Other duties as assigned.
*Intern is responsible for his/her transportation. This is an unpaid internship.
To apply please send a resume and a cover letter to Sarah Gretchen, firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event their preferred placement has been filled, qualified applicants may be referred to other Audubon departments. By submitting application materials, the candidate agrees to release their information to our internship staff.