Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 firstname.lastname@example.org
A concession supervisor will be responsible for the daily operations of the concession stand assigned on a daily basis. This position will be responsible for the supervision of concession workers, inventories, and revenue management. This position will also be responsible for training, pre-shift meetings and customer satisfaction.
- Appoint concession workers to their daily area of responsibility.
- Operate, maintain and clean all equipment used in the concession area
- Uphold all guidelines set by the Louisiana Health Department
- Update concession log book daily
- Check and respond to daily e-mails
- Effectively and professionally communicate with internal and external customers
- Supervise all concession stands in the absence of the concession manager
- Provide friendly service to our customers
- Comply with Audubon’s uniform standards and make sure the concession workers comply
- Assist all visitors by meeting their expectations
- Exhibit professional attitude when resolving internal and external conflict and concerns
- Assist in monthly training of concession staff
- Maintain inventory control and restock or reorder product as directed
- Check all invoices for accuracy upon delivery
- Supervise cashiers by enforcing all cash handling procedures
- Spot audit cashiers periodically
- Manage daily schedules by supervising employee hours as it relates to business
- Operate and maintain all concession motorized carts
- Adhere to all of the motorized vehicle rules established at each facility
- Periodically assist vault room verify banks
Supervision: Responsible for the supervision of food and beverage concession workers.
Experience: Must have at least one year of experience in the food and beverage industry.
Education: high school diploma
Licensure/Certification: Serve Safe Certification; Responsible Vendors License
Machinery/Tools/Equipment Requirements: Must have knowledge in operating the Micros System and standard kitchen equipment. Must have a valid drivers license to operate golf carts.
- Medium Work: exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally, or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. May involve sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Sitting or standing, bending, stooping, and the ability to carry items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Constant adequate range of motion and mobility required.
- Regular near acuity with clarity of vision at 20 inches or less required.
- Typical ability to collect and analyze numerical and written data and verbal information to reach logical conclusions and ability to determine the time, place and sequence of operations or actions required.
- Regular talking and the ability to express and exchange ideas by means of language expected.
- Regular hearing and the ability to perceive the nature of sounds.
- Constant ability to read, record, or type data quickly and accurately required.
- Working long hours between breaks or meals required.
- Ability to work under and handle stress in an appropriate manner required.
- May be exposed to high, medium, or low noise intensity.
- Constant contact with co-workers required.
- Affinity for animals preferred.
- Exposure to fluctuations in temperatures may be required.
- Exposure to outdoor conditions may be required.