Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 firstname.lastname@example.org
Concessions Worker (AAOA)
A Concession Worker must be able to work every position necessary to operate a concession stand. These duties include but are not limited to cashiering, food preparation, table bussing and cleaning duties.
Provide a guest experience of outstanding quality
- Prepare and present quality products according to the venue’s specifications and guidelines.
- Comply with safety regulations and health regulations according to the guide lines set by Audubon and the State Health Department.
- Attend and complete assigned training as scheduled
- Comply with any supervisor or manager job related request in a reasonable time
- Ability to learn proper use of all concession related equipment
- Ability to interact with customers through conversation and service
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to resolve differences in a professional manner
Weave quality entertainment through the guest experience
- Provide friendly service to customers on a consistent basis
- Comply with uniform and attendance policies set by Audubon Nature Institute
Operate a financially self-sufficient collection of museums and parks
- Comply with cash handling procedures
- The ability to learn to operate a cash register
Education: high school diploma or GED preferredApply Today