Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 email@example.com
Facility Services Attendant
General Summary: This position maintains and cleans designated areas within the Park and Zoo grounds, buildings and restrooms to ensure that each guest receives the proper Audubon Experience during each and every visit.
Provide a guest experience of outstanding quality
- Reports all maintenance and service needs to supervisor in a timely manner to insure safe operations.
- Follows the informal and formal departmental standards, policies/procedures and goals to promote service excellence.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Vacuums carpets, sweeps and mops floors, cleans glass windows, dusts and polishes furniture, woodwork and fixtures of all assigned cleaning areas, buildings or rooms.
- Cleans and maintains public restrooms. Completes restroom checklist upon each cleaning.
- Empties trash cans in buildings, restrooms and walkways.
- Completes all assigned Work Requests in a timely manner.
- Takes initiative to report areas of concern and follows proper channels to effectively remedy problems.
- Performs duties effectively without constant supervision.
- Performs various other job duties as needed and directed by Facility Services Attendant Supervisor and/or Director of Facilities.
- Willingness to attend golf cart operation, blood borne pathogens, pressure washer operation training, as well as any other training deemed relevant and necessary by Director of Facilities.
- Must adhere to all regulations regarding animal safety and care.
One year facility service attendant experience preferred.
High school diploma or equivalent and valid Louisiana driver’s license.Apply Today