Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 email@example.com
The First Cook is primarily responsible for all culinary preparation and presentation of all food for private events, in addition to some supervisory requirements. Reporting to the Executive Chef and receiving additional direction from the Sous Chef, the First Cook’s position is a “working chef’s position” directly responsible for culinary preparation and presentation of catering food, including the dish up of meals for any Audubon facility. The First Cook assumes full responsibility of all kitchen line staff in the absence of Executive Chef, Sous Chef and lead first cook.
Provide a guest experience of outstanding quality
Weave quality entertainment through the guest experience
- Providing enlightened culinary plate presentation and flavors for entertaining food presentations.
- Provide culinary experience and enthusiasm to questions by catering managers, servers or guest.
- Provide friendly service to our customers both internal and external
Operate a financially self-sufficient collection of museums and parks.
- Assist with purchasing process by checking in orders and seeing proper storage, cost control, and scheduling of staff
- Monitor both hourly staff and temporary staff’s labor hours so as to stay within labor cost goals and
Experience: Must have at least 2 years as a prep cook or higher in the kitchen
Education: High school diploma preferred.
Apply Today!Apply Today