Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 firstname.lastname@example.org
Performs skilled and semi skilled duties related to all aspects of golf course maintenance.
- Utilizes all manner of hand equipment such as; shovels, string trimmers, flymos, push mowers, walk-behind greens mowers, hand rakes, blowers, etc.
- Operates self-propelled machinery such as; bunker rakes, tri-plex movers, front deck mowers, aerators, sod cutters and others as directed.
- Performs daily set up procedures such as; cutting cups, setting tee markers, fixing ball marks, servicing ball washers and general trash pick-up, etc.
- Operates heavier equipment such as tractors, front-end loaders, trucks as trained and directed.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervisory personnel.
- Must be able to work holidays, (as defined by ANI) as well as weekends, early morning shifts and overtime as required.
- Requires the ability to lift 60 lbs. un-assisted.
- Must be tolerant of continuous loud noise, with protection, for long periods