Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Intern
General Summary: The Human Resources Intern helps with the implementation of services and programs through HR staff; reports to the HR Leadership team, and assists employees and managers with human resources issues. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates on boarding for new employees to include pre-employment processing.
- Coordinates new employee orientation invitations, refreshments, room set up and breakdown.
- Coordinates employee appreciation initiatives, i.e. providing seasonal refreshments and advertising.
- Processes incoming applications and routes to hiring manager.
- Organizes, maintains and takes inventory and ordering of required office supplies.
- Provides back up support to the front desk receptionist.
- Passion for working with the public
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to stay on feet for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift 30-40 pounds
- Other administrative duties including- filing, faxing, typing and emailing.
Timeframe for Internship Spring Jan - March 2015
Must be able to work a minimum of three full 8hr Business days.
Suggested fields of study include: Communications, Human Resources, and Business
Please submit resume with a cover letter that states why you are interested in the position and your availability to: email@example.com