Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kitchen Worker (Clubhouse)
The Kitchen Worker is responsible for all basic culinary prep work, equipment cleaning and storage of said equipment. The primary daily duties are to keep all kitchen areas clean including floors, walls of kitchen, cleanliness and organization of coolers, freezers and all storage areas. Kitchen Worker is responsible for the cleaning and storage of flatware, glassware and china. In addition, the Kitchen worker will be available to bus tables and do general cleaning of the front of the house including bathrooms.
Provide a guest experience of outstanding quality
- Provides an environment of the utmost cleanliness of China, Flatware, Glassware and all Equipment for our guests dining pleasure.
- Being friendly and pleasant to our guests when working in the front of the house.
- Uphold all guidelines set by the Louisiana Health Department.
Weave quality entertainment through the guest experience
- Provide friendly service to our customers.
- Comply with Audubon’s uniform standards and Safety issues
Educate our diverse audience about the natural world
- Participating in becoming green at the Clubhouse by saving food remnants for composting
- One year experience in Kitchen.
- High School Graduate or equivalent preferred