Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kitchen Worker FT
The Kitchen Worker is responsible for all basic culinary prep work duties for private events as well as pot washing and kitchen cleanliness. Reporting to the Executive Chef and receiving additional direction from the Sous Chef, the Kitchen worker’s position is an entry-level position in the Culinary Department. Employee is directly responsible for basic culinary preparation of catering food, pot washing, and kitchen cleanliness including the dish up of meals for any Audubon facility.
Provide a guest experience of outstanding quality
- Prepare food for private events which is natural, fresh, green, and prepared to fit in with the natural setting and mission.
- Assist with plate up during private events
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness
- Wash pots and maintain equipment cleanliness
- Support and uphold the goals and objectives of Audubon Nature Institute’s customer service excellence philosophy.
Weave quality entertainment through the guest experience
- Provide enlightened culinary plate presentation and flavors for entertaining food presentations.
- Provide culinary experience and enthusiasm to questions by catering managers, servers or guest.
- Provide friendly service to our customers both internal and external
Experience: some kitchen experience preferred
Education: high school diploma preferred
Licensure/Certification: valid driver’s license