Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 email@example.com
Security Officer 3pm - 11pm
General Summary: The Security Officer ensures the safety of guests, staff, collection of animals and property.
Provide a guest experience of outstanding quality
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Maintain regular attendance as scheduled which may vary according to the needs of the organization.
- Remain alert while on duty
- Document the time and location of patrol area during rounds.
- Interact positively with internal and external guests, fellow staff members, vendors, etc.
- Comply with Operational regulations, health standards and procedures.
- Prohibit unauthorized entry.
- Maintain security equipment inventory.
- Complete incident reports in a timely, neat and concise manner.
Weave quality entertainment through the guest experience
- Report and secure potential hazards immediately upon identification that would prevent guests from enjoying the exhibits, play areas, and shows
- Provide general assistance and information to guests.
Provide opportunities for recreation in natural settings.
- Maintain a safe environment for guests and staff throughout the property by adhering to post orders and completing detex rounds as assigned.
Experience and Knowledge: 1 year previous security experience preferred
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Licensure/Certification: Must have a valid driver’s licenseApply Today