Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping & Receiving clerk
General Summary: The Shipping & Receiving Clerk is responsible for coordinating all incoming and outgoing mail, shipments and deliveries.
To deliver on the Audubon mission, the Shipping & Receiving Clerk will:
Provide a guest experience of outstanding quality (required)
- Notifies departments of receipts of goods, equipment, etc.
- Off Load deliveries
- Makes daily deliveries from Aquarium to Insectarium.
- Sorts facility mail into mail slots.
- Maintains a clean, neat and well organized work area.
Weave quality entertainment through the guest experience (required)
- Packs and loads merchandise, supplies and general packages for shipment.
Operate a financially self-sufficient collection of museums and parks.
- Support and assist in Audubon’s Supplier Diversity Program. This includes encouraging staff to use vendor database and suggesting diverse suppliers.
- Follow all policies and procedures relating to job function.
High school diploma
Software Requirements: Proficiency in MS Office.
Machinery/Tools/Equipment Requirements: Must have the ability to use mobile devices, computer, fax, scanner, phone and copy machine. Must have the ability to operate a forklift.Apply Today