Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 email@example.com
The Stewarding Supervisor will report to the Assistant Executive and Executive steward. Responsibilities include completing all steward functions such as; assist with plate up, maintain kitchen equipment and storage facility cleanliness and ensure proper pulls and set-up of functions for the front/back of the house for all Audubon Institute facilities to accomplish the goals of the Stewarding Department.
To deliver on the Audubon mission, the Steward Supervisor will:
Provide a guest experience of outstanding quality (required)
- Responsible for maintenance on equipment used for guest functions to ensure incredible presentation and outstanding guest experience quality.
- Train Staff on Audubon and Stewarding policies on a consistent basis to provide the best guest experience.
- Help maintain an accurate inventory for all china, glassware, silverware, chaffers the ensure equipment numbers are accurate for the guest experience.
- Complete all pulls for functions in a timely manner; deliver pulls to their assigned locations according to the banquet Manager's instructions in order to provide quality guest experience
Weave quality entertainment through the guest experience (required)
- Maintain presentable appearance and friendly attitude when interacting with guest to ensure quality performance.
- Familiarize with Audubon facilities maps and guest policies to extend help when needed to enhance guest experience.
- Retrieve equipment from other facilities and return it back to its proper facility and location to increase time efficiency when responding to unexpected change.
Operate a financially self-sufficient collection of museums and parks
- Must follow guidelines for use of equipment in order to ensure proper use without damage
- Manage temporary labor in order to prevent unnecessary overtime
- Must follow Audubon Vehicle operations and safety regulations
- Must complete job task in efficient timely manner in order to achieve financial sufficiency.
- Must be able to protect and prevent lost of equipment.
- Must be able to use chemicals properly to prevent over usage.
Experience: Must have at least some supervisory experience Food and Beverage
Education: High School Diploma