Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 email@example.com
Audubon Nature Institute offers exciting, educational and entertaining field trips at economical rates. Dive into worlds of exotic marine life at Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, escape to BIG adventures at Entergy IMAX® Theatre, take a walk on the wild side at Audubon Zoo and don’t miss Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium!
All facilities are open at 10 am, Tuesday - Sunday during the fall and winter months. We will be open seven days a week from March 2015 through August 2015. Closing hours vary seasonally.
Call a reservationist (Monday-Friday, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm) at (800) 774-7394.
- Discounted rates are offered to groups of 10 or more with an advance reservation.
- Order lunch for your group.
- Add value to your visit with Coast to Classroom, a Distance Learning Program about the importance of Coastal Conservation.
Audubon Aquarium | 3rd – 8th graders
Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium | 3rd – 8th graders
Audubon Aquarium | Early and Non-Readers
- AAOA Memory Draw
- Discovery Book
- Discovery Book Handout
- Bubble Observations
- Turtle Words
- Senses Scavenger Hunt
Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium | Early and Non-Readers
- Animal Defense Match Up Instructions
- Animal Defense Match Up Handout
- Memory Draw Activity
- Senses Scavenger Hunt Instructions
- Senses Scavenger Hunt Cards
- Senses Scavenger Hunt Drawing Activity
Audubon Zoo | 3rd-12th graders