- The IMAX® lobby opens at 9:30 am to sell tickets and seat the 10 am show.
- The last movie at 5:00 pm ends at 5:45 pm.
- Showtimes subject to change.
- IMAX® tickets are only $5 for Audubon Members.
- Entergy IMAX® Theatre is a "smoke-free" facility. For the safety and health of all patrons and our staff, smoking is only permitted outside of the theatre.
Information above is subject to change.
- Purchase tickets in the IMAX® lobby at the counter or at the IMAX® ticket machine.
- Purchase tickets online—$1 convenience fee per ticket applies to all online orders.
- Your IMAX® ticket is valid for one movie on first-come, first-served availability. Tickets may be purchased in advance and used the day of your visit.
Or, consider an off-site ticket outlet.
Entergy IMAX® Theatre entrance is located at 1 Canal Street facing the Mississippi River. The IMAX® entrance is handicap accessible.
Handicap accessible restrooms are also located in the IMAX® lobby.
The Information Booth is located in the Aquarium lobby where exhibit maps, daily schedules and facility information is available. Wheelchairs may be obtained, free of charge, with the deposit of photo identification at the Information Booth in the Aquarium lobby. Wheelchairs are available in limited numbers, on a first-come, first-serve basis inside of the Aquarium. Strollers are not available for rent at the Aquarium; guests are advised to bring their personal strollers.
Wheelchair and Stroller Routes
Elevators are available to assist visitors in easily maneuvering the IMAX® concession area and theatre. Small strollers are best for navigating the IMAX®.
Service animals are allowed in all public areas of the IMAX® lobby and theatre.