Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 email@example.com
It's Beetlemania at the Butterfly Garden and Insectarium! Home to hundreds of live and mounted beetles, Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium spotlights one of the most prodigious insects in the world.
There are 12,000 different kinds of beetles in the United States and over 400,000 species in the world. In fact, one out of every four animal species is a beetle!
Fly in for fun with:
- Visitors will be welcomed in the lobby by special pinned beetle “look-alikes,” displayed with guitars to look like John, Paul, George and Ringo.
- Beetlejuice and Beetledoodle cookies in Bug Appétit.
- Beetle Races at 10:30 am, 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm in Boudreaux’s Bait Shop (30 minutes of scurrying fun each time)!
- Pin a beetle and take it home—start your own insect collection. This activity is available while they last.
- Special focus at our presentation areas of amazing native and exotic beetles.
Scheduled activities subject to change.Tickets