Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 email@example.com
Celebrate Halloween at Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium with "Crawloween" on October 29, 30 and 31, 2014.
- Bring the kids in their Halloween costumes (kids under 12 years in a bug-themed costume get a $3 discount on admission)
- Learn about the myths behind some "scary" critters
- Go trick-or-treating for bug-themed trinkets at our special presentation stations (no edible treats will be distributed)
- Enjoy halloween-themed cookies in Bug Appetit
- Check out pumpkins that double as animal exhibits
- See the spiders, scorpions and roaches
- Enter the "Guess How Many Maggots are in the Jar” contest! The three closest guesses will receive gift certificates to the Butterfly Garden and Insectarium’s Flea Market Gift Shop.
You never know what kind of ghoulish fun the naturalists at Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium will think up for visitors—and Halloween is the perfect time for some six-legged hijinks!
Scheduled activities subject to change.Tickets
By attending this event you consent to Audubon Nature Institute's photography policy.