Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 email@example.com
Audubon Logo Guidelines
Audubon Nature Institute Standard Signatures and Logos
- The proper name of our organization is "Audubon Nature Institute."
- The title should NOT be preceded by "The" or "the" if possible.
- The organization name should always be written "Audubon Nature Institute," using initial caps for each word.
- Facility names should always be written with initial caps except for minor words, such as "of" or "for."
- Example: Come visit the Zoo.
- Example: Come visit Audubon Zoo.
- Example: Movies abound at Entergy IMAX® Theatre.
- The name IMAX® should always appear in all caps with the registered trademark symbol (®).
- The full name of the organization or facility should be used as early as possible in body copy. Following its initial usage, the organization or facility name may be referred to by more colloquial terms:
|Initial Usage||Remaining Usages|
|Audubon Nature Institute||Audubon|
|Audubon Aquarium of the Americas||Aquarium|
|Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium||Butterfly Garden and Insectarium|
|Audubon Center for Research of Endangered Species||Research Center|
|Audubon Louisiana Nature Center||Nature Center|
|Freeport-McMoRan Audubon Species Survival Center||Survival Center|
|Entergy IMAX® Theatre||IMAX®|
|Audubon Park||Audubon Park|
|Woldenberg Riverfront Park||Woldenberg Park|
|The full-color version of the signature should always be placed on a white background. The tagline "Celebrating the Wonders of Nature" must always appear as part of the full signature, and should never be separated from the logo. Any considerations of non-standard usage of the signature or logo must be approved by Audubon.|
|When using a halftone version of the Audubon Nature Institute signature, black should be used. The background should always be white. The logo should never be reversed out of another color.|
|When using the typographic portion of the logo, "Audubon Nature Institute" should always appear on one line. The tagline "Celebrating the Wonders of Nature" should always be in italics centered below it. The typographic portion may be reversed out in white to appear on a black or dark background.|
Green (PMS 576)
|Green (C=56; M=0; Y=91; K=38)|
Yellow (C=0; M=15; Y=60; K=9)
Blue (C=69; M=38; Y=0; K=0)
Black (C=0; M=0; Y=0; K=100)
Download the Logo Usage Rules for individual Audubon Nature Institute facilities.
This PDF document illustrates the correct way to use Audubon's logos and offers guidelines to assist you in your design process. For additional information and electronic versions please contact:
Heather Stanley | (504) 212-5307 | firstname.lastname@example.org