Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 email@example.com
Taylor Audubon Free Days
Visit with family and friends on the next Taylor Audubon Free Days: June 1 and November 30, 2013! The Taylor Family Free Days are held on the Saturday following Memorial Day and the Saturday following Thanksgiving Day.
- Your parents or guardians and two family members or friends are invited to visit FREE with you on these special days.
- Taylor/Audubon Students may visit Audubon Aquarium of the Americas AND Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium.
- Taylor/Audubon Scholars may visit Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, and Audubon Zoo. Please check in at the membership window with your Taylor Card before entering.
Questions? Contact us by Email.
Taylor Audubon Students and Scholars
You’re among the top students in Louisiana schools who fulfilled eligibility requirements based on academic excellence! The Patrick F. Taylor Foundation, Audubon Nature Institute, and New Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA) have teamed up to recognize your great work during the school year.
If your GPA was 2.5 or higher, you’ve earned a membership to Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, and to NOMA. If your GPA was 3.0 and above you’ve earned a membership to the Aquarium, Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, NOMA, and Audubon Zoo!
Just flash your TAYLOR/AUDUBON/NOMA SCHOLAR MEMBERSHIP CARD for:
- Unlimited FREE admission for one year for one student and one parent/guardian at all times the facilities are open to the public.
- 10% off selected items in Audubon and NOMA gift shops.
- Free admission to Audubon Nature Institute festivals and to special Audubon member events such as SEAlebration and ZOObilation (Depending on membership category).
- $5 tickets to Entergy IMAX® Theatre.
Graduate from high school with a 2.5 GPA in a core curriculum, score a 20 composite on the ACT and you qualify for free college tuition through the TOPS program! For more information, log on to www.pftaylorfoundation.org or see your counselor.
Lost Your Taylor Membership Card?
To receive a Taylor Scholars Awards Program replacement membership card, please click this link: Taylor Replacement Request Form. Print out the Taylor Replacement Request Form with a copy of your third quarter report card. Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope and allow three weeks to process and mail to: Taylor Scholars Awards Program, 5500 Prytania St., #633 New Orleans, LA 70115.
Principals, Teachers, Counselors:
Learn how your school can participate in the Taylor Awards Program: