Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 email@example.com
Taylor Family Free Days
- Your parents or guardians and two family members or friends are invited to visit FREE with you on this special day.
- Taylor/Audubon Students may visit Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium AND the New Orleans Museum of Art.
- Taylor/Audubon Scholars may visit Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, Audubon Zoo and the New Orleans Museum of Art. Please check in at the membership window with your Taylor Card before entering.
Questions? Contact us by Email.
Taylor Audubon Students and Scholars
You are among the top students in Louisiana schools who fulfilled eligibility requirements based on academic excellence! The Patrick F. Taylor Foundation, Audubon Nature Institute, and New Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA) have teamed up to recognize your great work during the school year.
This statewide program rewards students in grades 7 through 12. If your GPA was 2.5 or higher, you’ve earned a membership to Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, and to NOMA. If your GPA was 3.0 and above you’ve earned a membership to the Aquarium, Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, NOMA, and Audubon Zoo!
Just flash your TAYLOR/AUDUBON/NOMA SCHOLAR MEMBERSHIP CARD for:
- Unlimited FREE admission for one year for one student and two parents/guardians at all times the facilities are open to the public.
- 10% off selected items in Audubon and NOMA gift shops.
- Free admission to Audubon Nature Institute festivals and to special Audubon member events such as SEAlebration and ZOObilation (Depending on membership category).
- $5 tickets to Entergy IMAX® Theatre.
Graduate from high school with a 2.5 GPA in a core curriculum, score a 20 composite on the ACT and you qualify for free college tuition through the TOPS program! Learn more about the Patrick F. Taylor Foundation and the Taylor Opportunity Program for Students (TOPS) by visiting www.pftaylorfoundation.org/education.
Qualifications for Students (Grades 7-12)
- Students earning a 2.5 – 2.9 GPA during the 2014-15 school year will receive a one-year membership to Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, and the New Orleans Museum of Art.
- Students earning a 3.0+ GPA during the 2014-15 school year will, in addition to Aquarium, Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, and NOMA memberships, receive a one-year membership to Audubon Zoo.
Principals, Teachers, Counselors
We look forward to helping you reward your hardworking students with FREE memberships to four of Louisiana’s most popular attractions. Learn how your school can participate in the Taylor Awards Program for the 2014-2015 School Year.
Principals, Teachers and Counselors: Due to the recent passage of Acts (#677 and #837) by the Louisiana Legislature, we can no longer request names or other data about your students. Instead, this year we ask that you submit only the number of qualifying students for each award level. We will ship blank membership certificates for you to personalize and distribute to students.
- Public School Invitation to participate
- Private School Invitation to participate
- How principals and guidance counselors can request certificates for eligible students
- Superintendent Letter
- How School Board officials can request certificates for eligible students
- BESE letter
Last Year's Results
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the changes in this year's Taylor Scholars Awards Program.