Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 email@example.com
Scales & Ales Giveaway
Congratulations Elizabeth! We look forward to seeing you at Scales & Ales! This contest ended September 4.
CONTEST AND RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., age 21 or older. Void where prohibited. Limit one (1) entry per person. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. Sweepstakes ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on September 4, 2013. For full official rules, visit www.auduboninstitute.org/scales-and-ales-giveaway. Sponsored by Audubon Nature Institute, 6500 Magazine Street, New Orleans, LA 70118.
1) How to Enter: Beginning at 12:01 am Central Time on August 23, 2013 until 11:59 pm Central Time on September 4, 2013 (the "Promotion Period"), you may enter the Scales & Ales Ticket Giveaway (the "Promotion") by completing all required fields either on corresponding Facebook form or on corresponding form on Audubon Nature Institute’s site. Limited to one (1) entry per person.
2) Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry, except Audubon Nature Institute employees, Hilton Hotels & Resorts employees, Abita Brewing Company employees, Hard Rock employees, and members of their households and immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their advertising and promotion agencies and all local sponsors.
3) How Winner will be Determined: The one (1) potential Grand Prize Winner (the "Grand Prize Winner") will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries on approximately September 5, 2013 by an independent judging organization, and will be contacted by telephone or in writing to advise of their status as contest winner. After the winner has been so notified, Audubon will publically announce the winner’s name on Audubon Nature Institute’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/audubonzoo on or about September 6, 2013. Judge's decisions with respect to winner and other matters pertaining to the Promotion shall be final. If sponsor is unable to contact the prospective winner within three (3) days from first notification attempt, if the prospective winner fails to complete and return all requested forms by the specified date, or if the prospective winner fails to comply with any of the requirements, his/her prize will be forfeited and an alternate prospective winner shall be selected.
4) Conditions of Entry: This Promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the judge's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion, the judges reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Promotion, or to terminate the Promotion and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date.
5) Prize: The Grand Prize Winner will receive a Fin-tastic Friday Night valued at $599. Winners will receive two (2) VIP Scales & Ales tickets valued at $200 and a one (1) night complimentary stay in a deluxe room at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside valued at $149. The prize includes gift cards and merchandise from Hard Rock Café New Orleans. The Grand Prize Winner also receives Abita merchandise including an Abita apron, Abita crawfish trays, Abita bucket, “making groceries” card game, Abbey Ale candle, Abita bar mat, Abita koozies, Abita t-shirt (M & L), Abita soap, Abbey Ale dispenser bottle, Abita bottle opener, and Abita clock.
The estimated retail value of the Scales & Ales Ticket Giveaway is $599 All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of any prize not specifically described and enumerated in the Prize description are the sole responsibility of the respective Grand Prize Winner. All federal, state and local taxes on prize are the Grand Prize Winner's responsibility. Grand Prize Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual retail value ("ARV") of the respective prize if the prize value is $600 or greater.
The Grand Prize will be awarded directly to the Grand Prize Winner. No payments will be made to third parties. The packages (and all elements thereof) are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable except in Sponsor's discretion, subject to Audubon Nature Institute's approval. The packages may not be sold or transferred to any other person or third party.
Audubon Nature Institute will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, certificates or gift cards. By accepting the Grand Prize, the Grand Prize Winner and participating guests agree that Audubon Nature Institute, its parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors agents, employees and assigns shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or in any way related to the Grand Prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the Grand Prize and/or the Promotion.
Grand Prize Winner will not receive difference between the estimated retail value and ARV. No substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize (or a component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Some restrictions may apply.. The Grand Prize Winner and all companions of the Grand Prize Winner must each sign a Liability and Publicity Release. Except where prohibited by law, the winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Promotion Entities to use said winner's companion's names, photographs, likenesses, statements, biographical information, voices, and city and state addresses on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation.