Copyright © 2009 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 email@example.com
Things To Do in New Orleans at Audubon Nature Institute
There are so many exciting things to do in New Orleans. This city is steeped in diverse culture, and combines a rich history with many modern attractions. When exploring New Orleans, be sure to celebrate the wonders of nature at Audubon Nature Institute through amazing animal exhibits at the Zoo and Aquarium, educational movies in Entergy IMAX® Theatre, and butterfly encounters at the Butterfly Garden and Insectarium.
Whether you are traveling in a small or large group, New Orleans has something for everyone!
10 Things To Do in New Orleans:
- Shop on historic Magazine Street
- Explore life under the sea at Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- Enjoy the sounds of New Orleans at Jazz Clubs and Festivals
- Play a round of 18 holes at Audubon Golf Course
- Experience a feature film on the largest screen on the Gulf Coast at Entergy IMAX® Theatre
- Visit the animals at Audubon Zoo
- Dine at New Orleans’s most delicious restaurants
- Enjoy a butterfly encounter at Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium
- Cruise the Mississippi River on a Riverboat
- Enjoy a picnic at Audubon Park
Few places offer more exciting and memorable experiences than this city, and Audubon Nature Institute is proud to call it home. We’re also proud that our attractions are a popular part of vacation and family agendas. Walking through our Zoo or visiting our Aquarium during the day, and dining in a five-star restaurant in the Warehouse District at night are some of the fun things to do in New Orleans.
If you’re spending a day with the family, take some time at Audubon—you’ll be amazed by what you learn about the world around you. You’ll see some endangered species up close, and help us with our conservation efforts just by purchasing your ticket to our Zoo, Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, or Aquarium.
You also might want to bring your tent so you can spend the night at our Zoo. Yes, we offer overnight camping adventures! How many times do you get to walk through a zoo at night, a time when many animals are most active? A night hike here followed by an evening of fireside activities is something your family will never forget. When it comes to things to do in New Orleans, you should take advantage of this adventure.
It’s easy to find things to do in New Orleans, which is why so many people visit every year—and why they return so often. If you haven’t experienced New Orleans yet make Audubon Nature Institute a part of your plans, and have the time of your life.