Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 firstname.lastname@example.org
Birthday Parties New Orleans
Here are some great tips for planning birthday parties. New Orleans residents should follow these guidelines to have a fun and successful event!
- Plan ahead. You may reserve Shelters #11 and #12 as soon as you like. Shelter #10 may only be reserved within two months. You are more likely to get the facility and date you want if you plan ahead.
- Provide details. Our policy regarding park event is, “No Surprises.” The more we know about your event, the better service and support that we can provide for you. Remember all fees must be paid in full within three weeks of the time of booking. Shelters will only be held or reserved during this three week window.
- Don’t assume. Spell out your expectations in detail. Miscommunication can cause problems. Make sure you read and understand the rules and regulations in the permit.
- Allow enough time for your setup and cleanup. Both are required for a successful event.
- Know the emergency contact number - (504) 628-3988. Our security office can process most requests and re-route any problems that arise to the proper department. Have this number on-hand even if you do not think you will need it.
For birthday parties, New Orleans has much to offer, just remember these 5 simple tips!
Interested in hosting your event in Audubon Park? Contact us by email or phone at (504) 212-5237.