Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips For Your Trip
Best Times to Visit
- For the best experience, visit during the Aquarium's least frequented times—weekday afternoons.
- From March to May, schedule your visit in the early part of the week after 2:30 pm to avoid the bulk of school group visitation.
- During the summer, start your visit after 3 pm to avoid camp groups and busy general admission lines.
- Visit during the fall/winter months (September through January) when our facility is the least crowded and you can casually take in our exhibits at your own pace.
- Holidays, special events and weekends are our busiest days. On weekdays you may call our hotline at (504) 581-4629 or on weekends call (504) 378-2552 prior to your visit to see if we are expecting/experiencing crowds on the day you would like to visit.
- The museum is handicapped accessible.
- Strollers are allowed in the Aquarium. Rented strollers are also available for $10 with $5 refunded upon return.
- A limited number of wheelchairs are available for complimentary use.
- Photography (including flash) is permitted in the Aquarium.
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas is a "smoke-free" facility. For the safety and health of all patrons, our staff and the animals in our stewardship, smoking is only permitted outside of the Aquarium.
Information above is subject to change.
Audubon Aquarium is full of engaging activities for the whole family. View our calendar of events to learn more about what is going on at the Aquarium.
Aquarium Visitor Info
Tue - Sun | 10am - 5pm
**Exciting changes are happening at Audubon Aquarium! Although the Caribbean Tunnel is temporarily closed during construction, guests can grab a sneak peek of the progress through specially-designed viewing portholes. Experience the tunnel’s stunning transformation this January!
$44.50 Adult Admission
$25.00 Child (2 -12) Admission
$31.50 Senior (65+) Admission
Our best value! Visit Audubon Zoo, Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, Entergy IMAX® Theatre and Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium for one low price. The Audubon Experience package includes one visit to each facility. Audubon Experience packages are valid for 14 consecutive days starting with your first visit. Our attractions are open Tuesday through Sunday and select holiday Mondays.
$22.50 Adult Admission
$16.00 Child (2 -12) Admission
$17.00 Senior (65+) Admission
Free for Audubon Members
Go behind the scenes at Audubon Aquarium of the Americas for an up-close encounter with an endangered African penguin. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for an intimate, hands-on experience with a penguin in Audubon’s private penguin encounter. Advance tickets recommended. Read More.
$29.00 Adult Admission
$23.00 Child (2 -12) Admission
$23.00 Senior (65+) Admission
Discounted admission for groups of 10 or more and group lunches for 20 or more. Exciting, educational and entertaining trips at economical rates are available with advance reservations at the Zoo, Aquarium, Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, and IMAX®. To make your reservations or for more information please call (504) 581-4629 or 1-800-774-7394, Monday through Friday from 10 am to 4 pm.