Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 firstname.lastname@example.org
Audubon Nature Institute is the nation's largest collection of nature-themed attractions. Our internationally acclaimed facilities welcome over two million visitors annually. Audubon relies on our volunteers to celebrate nature with these many guests, and Audubon Greeters are our front-line representatives making our first, and best, impressions.
Being an Audubon Greeter is not only an important job, it is also fun! Greeters enjoy working in a beautiful facility filled with wild animals and get to meet interesting people from all around the world. Apply today to come work on the wild side as an Audubon Greeter.
Greeter training for the Zoo and Aquarium will be held on
Sunday, September 14th and Sunday, September 21st.
Opportunities available to Audubon Greeters include:
- Working at the beautiful Audubon Zoo and Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- Greeting & assisting guests
- Answering questions & distributing information
- Assisting with special events
- Opportunities for advancement as a shift supervisor
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Complete the Greeter training program (offered monthly)
- Pay a $25 course fee to cover training and uniform expenses
- Commit to volunteering a minimum of 50 hours annually
We are currently accepting applications for the Audubon Greeter program. The training is held monthly with classes offered on two consecutive weekends, attendance at both classes is required. Once you have completed the training, you will be able to get started working as an Audubon Greeter right away! Greeters are needed 7 days a week between 9:30am and 3:00pm at Audubon Zoo.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call 504.212.5377.