Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 firstname.lastname@example.org
Elephant Barn Tour
Elephant Barn Tour
The Elephant Barn Tours will end on December 20, 2014!
Don't miss your chance for an exclusive backstage tour in Audubon Zoo’s impressive, new, state-of-the-art elephant barn! Guests will be inspired as they learn more about elephants, see the Zoo’s elephants in their new home, receive a guided behind-the-scenes tour, meet the keepers and hear more about Audubon’s plans to improve and grow existing exhibits. Audubon Zoo’s keepers will be with you to answer questions and guide you through the experience.
Elephant Barn Tour Highlights:
- Meet Audubon’s elephants in their new home.
- Learn about elephants and how Audubon Zoo cares for them.
- Experience the new, high-tech elephant barn and spacious outdoor yard.
- Funds raised from tickets sales are dedicated to the support and care of Audubon’s animal collection as well as the many conservation initiatives supported by Audubon Nature Institute.
- An Elephant Barn Tour makes a great gift! Gift certificates available.
- Tours are available Fridays and Saturdays at 3:15 pm. Tickets will be sold up to 1 hour before the start of the tour.
- Tickets include same day admission to Audubon Zoo.
- Tickets are $65 per person for Audubon Members and $75 per person for non-members.
- Experience is limited to 7 guests, 6 years of age and older.
- All guests 17 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult chaperone (21 and older).
- One adult must accompany each child under 10 years of age (one adult per child).
- All attendees must have a ticket.
- Advance tickets recommended.
- Guests with peanut related allergies should be aware that peanut products may be offered to some of our animals as part of animal enrichment and training programs.