Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 email@example.com
Spend a memorable evening at the 2016 Whitney Zoo-To-Do, Audubon Zoo's signature fundraising event celebrating its 39th year. Your ticket purchase includes live entertainment, premium cocktails and delicious cuisine from local restaurants. The 2015 event will be held on Friday, May 6, 2015.
7:00 p.m. - Midnight (Audubon Tea Room, Garden Tent and Patron Lounge)
- $12,500 Leader of the Pack Lead Sponsor*
Admits 30 with reserved seating for ten inside Audubon Tea Room; 6 reserved parking passes
- $7,500 Dashing Komodo Dragon Sponsor*
Admits 22 with reserved seating for eight inside Audubon Tea Room; 4 reserved parking passes
- $5,000 Wicked White Tiger Sponsor*
Admits 18 with reserved seating for six in Audubon Tea Room Garden; 2 reserved parking passes
- $3,000 Gregarious Gorilla Sponsor* — Admits 12
- $1,650 Loveable Leopard Sponsor* — Admits 6
7:00 p.m. - Midnight (Patron Lounge)
- $550 Flamingo Fandango Patron* - Admits 2
- $450 Jumping Jaguar Junior Patron* - Admits 2 (Ages 21-35)
- $275 Single Patron Ticket*- Admits 1
- $225 Single Patron Ticket*- Admits 1 (Ages 21-35)
8:00 p.m. - Midnight (Audubon Zoo Grounds)
The Early Bird Discount for Audubon Members expires midnight April 3, 2015.
- $85 Early Bird Young Member (Ages 21-35) —( (( expires midnight April 3, 2015. Admits 1. Limit two tickets. Non-transferable.
- $130 Early Bird Member — expires midnight, April 3, 2015. Admits 1. Limit four tickets. Non-transferable.
- $110 Young Audubon Member (Ages 21-35) — Admits 1. Limit two tickets. Non-transferable.
- $155 Audubon Member — Admits 1. Non-transferable.
- $175 Individual (Non-Audubon Member) — Admits 1
* To improve the party experience, Whitney Zoo-To-Do Sponsors and Patrons will receive exclusive new benefits. Sponsor level all access tickets will allow entry to the air conditioned Audubon Tea Room, Garden Tent and Patron Lounge. Patron level tickets will allow access to the air conditioned Patron Lounge and the new Patron Patio, where Sponsors and Patrons can mingle while enjoying a private view of the Main Stage.
Limited Reservations. Tickets must be purchased in advance and are not sold at the gate. No refunds.
You may also purchase tickets by downloading the Ticket Form and mailing it back to us with your payment or call us at the number below!
For more information, please contact the Zoo-To-Do Office
at (504) 861-6160.
All proceeds help support Audubon Zoo.