Copyright © 2013 Audubon Nature Institute P.O. Box 4327 New Orleans, LA 70178 (504) 861-2537 firstname.lastname@example.org
This is New Orleans’s premier benefit event for kids. Audubon Zoo is transformed into a magical playland filled with giant inflatables, live entertainment and complimentary food and libations to delight every palate.
Sponsor and Patron Tickets
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- $10,000 VIP Hospitality Tent Sponsor
Admits 40 with reserved seating / Also admits 12 to Whitney Zoo-To-Do Patron Lounge and Sponsor Party*
- $5,000 Whiz-Bang White Alligator Area Sponsor
Admits 20 with reserved seating / Also admits 6 to Whitney Zoo-To-Do Patron Lounge and Sponsor Party*
- $2,500 Zany Zebra Entertainment Sponsor
Admits 10 with reserved seating / Also admits 4 to Whitney Zoo-To-Do Patron Lounge and Sponsor Party*
- $1,500 Jazzy Jaguar Patron
Admits 8 / Also admits 4 to Whitney Zoo-To-Do Patron Lounge*
- $800 Toucan Tango Patron
Admits 4 / Also admits 2 to Whitney Zoo-To-Do Patron Lounge*
- $400 Flock of Flamingos Patron
Early Admittance Tickets
5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
$40 Individual- Admits 1
General Admittance Tickets
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
$25 Individual (Non-Member) - Admits 1
$20 Audubon Member - Admits 1
* Whitney Zoo-To-Do Sponsor level all access tickets will allow entry to the air conditioned Audubon Tea Room, Garden Tent and Patron Lounge. Patron level tickets will allow access to the air conditioned Patron Lounge and the Patron Patio, where Sponsors and Patrons can mingle while enjoying a private view of the Main Stage.
Whitney Zoo-To-Do will be held on Friday, May 6, 2016 from 7:00pm until Midnight
For Information about sponsoring an area of our event, please click here.
Thank you for your support!
You may also purchase tickets by downloading the Ticket Form and mailing it back to us with your payment or call us at the number below:
For more information, please contact the Zoo-To-Do Office at (504) 861-6160.
All proceeds help support Audubon Zoo.